Welcome to the hottest Playground!
Senior Backend Dev (PHP/NodeJS)
- Build Backend API function based on product requirement (using NodeJS/ PHP);
- Use Kubernetes / Docker to deploy new systems;
- Apply CI/CD in the development process;
- Develop and maintain all server-side network components;
- Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of elements;
- Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code;
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions;
- Document processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- At least 3 years' experience as a Backend developer (Nodejs/ /PHP/);
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture;
- Good logical and structural thinking;
- Strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Experienced with cloud computing (AWS EC2, RDS, Google Cloud Platform);
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimize output to match the specific platform;
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms;
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3;
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance;
- Ability teamwork, withstand high pressure, aggressive work;
- Passionate about programming, smart and solving the problems;
- English skills, especially in reading technical documents.
Do you want to be
a part of Playground?
- E-MAIL email@example.com
14th Floor, HM Town Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai,
District 3, Ho Chi Minh City